Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Guess who's back? ;)

*Blows dust off the "New Blog Post" button*
Well, dudes and dudettes, yes, you're right, it's ME, back from the (un)dead and reporting from Hot off the Blog!
Ooooh, and Happy New Year guys! Albeit about a month late :P

It's been a while, life went on and my dear, neglected blog got slowly forgotten, but a few months of creepily stalking facebook led me to the thing I promised myself I'd never sink to...Formspring. However, this indiscretion eventually led me to a friends blog, and then finally, amidst the "Chariot of Fire" themetune, back to my own (in slow-motion, obviously). Should have seen the joyful reunion, would've made a *insert something heartless* cry :').
Still... wish it hadn't been through Formspring though. Who can predict what boredom'll lead you to do, eh? Not that I'll sink low enough to link all you guys.
*Coughhttp://www.formspring.me/PoppysHideOpiumCough* Ahem, sorry, bit of a cold at the moment.

Sneaky self-promotion aside, my life's been pretty hectic with much music and studying and plenty of writing and pretending-to-study-whilst-going-on-facebook (better hope no one sees that one :P).

Also I've finally ended my procrastination and started learning the real guitar, though I suspect it'll be a while before I'm marked as the next Hendrix (Though obviously even he can't match up to the sheer skill of my air guitar :P). I mean guys, it's pretty sublime. If you don't believe me, just notice how many people disagree *Quickly blocks all people who've seen my air guitar from commenting*.

Anyway, just a short post today to let you all know I'm back in business, and to look out for your *obviously* favourite blogger :P.

More will come soon, so check out my other posts, and if you like what you see ;), be sure to comment and subscribe :D
Aaaaaand now, the moment you've all been looking forward to *drum roll* your question!
Just be warned...there's only one right answer for this :P
Missed me?

No comments:

Post a Comment