Sunday, February 13, 2011

Prepare yourselves...

So, assuming you don't live in a hole or haven't just suddenly woken up from a hundred-year sleeping spell, you're going to know that tomorrow's Valentine's Day, a day which has almost become more a battle of singles vs couples than anything else.
I warn you now to prepare yourselves, because tomorrow shall dawn with a blistering rant on my personal feelings of the matter. You know you'll come and read it, because you're missing my rants so much ;)

Now, on another front, as well as my personal blogging, my aim is to be able to promote other people and their various endeavours as much as possible, which I can't do unless I gain more followers/viewers.
So I appeal to you, my dears, to aid me! You know what to do ;)
Also, if you wish your blog to be promoted, send me a link - perhaps we can swap blog links and promote each other!

So I leave you with that my friends, and make sure you check in tomorrow for V-Day. It's gonna be good.

Until tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment