Thursday, February 24, 2011

Progression to Hendrix

Yes, I've done it, I've mastered the guitar! I'm the undisputed Hendrix-esque-skilled-player.

...That is, of course, presuming you consider mastering the guitar to be being able to crank out three full songs on request, pausing before playing to warn your listeners of the badly-tuned strings, odd chord-sequences you're not used to and slight gaps in your singing while you try to remember how many beats are in a bar, again?

Ok, so perhaps I'm not going to be making records and subsequent millions in the near future - but it's damn fun imagining xD

Anyway, on the subject of guitar, and because I feel I've not publicly shamed myself enough on the internet, I shall give you a guitar song of upmost hilarity, performed by England's very own Bill Bailey!
 *Drum roll*
*Bestows link*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js4GepPNQro

*Cough* And do try not to compare the two of us *too* much, my dears :P

No comments:

Post a Comment