Thursday, February 17, 2011

And we shall venture forth...

In approximately one-and-a-half hours, we shall venture forth to receive the black-and-white photos I mentioned a few days ago. I'll not deny I'm rather excited :P

I shall sort through them and see if I can find any worth publication so you people can share in the joy too :')

On another note, my upcoming posts are likely to be fairly short as I'm rather busy cleaning, sorting and packing.
For what, you ask?

Well, in exactly 28 days we're undertaking the rather monumental task of moving from New Zealand back to England xD Whilst being sad to leave friends and the like here, I'm absolutely ecstatic at seeing my family and old friends, as well as several new people I can't wait to meet! One of these good people I shall shout out to, being (as far as I know) the most loyal follower of my blog and just generally awesome person :')

So here's a shout-out for you, Seth!  *Shouts out*

And now my dears, the bedroom calls, and not in the fun way >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment