Thursday, February 10, 2011

Moderately artistic

As you may have seen from the title, I'm feeling moderately artistic today and so will deign to show you a sketch/edit I've been working on, you lucky people, you.


Both the sketch and the quote (as far as I know) are mine, so I hope you like!
Any comments are appreciated *coughhintcough* :P

So there you go! Tips are to be placed in this bucket *here*

On another note I know I've not had a rant for a while, but I've been rather caught up with *strum roll* guitar practice xD
Perhaps, if you're extra lucky and send me nice things, I shall upload a video for you when I've stopped sounding like a cat being faxed ;) and started playing something recognizable (Which, for your information, is likely to be the ol' Clocks, by Coldplay.)

So look forward to more inspired musing from the blog which you've blatantly added to your bookmarks...HAVEN'T YOU.

Until tomorrow then, my dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment