Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Apologies, my dears, and Maverick!

Well I've already missed a day of blogging D: And for that I shall apologize to my thousands of loyal readers  and post twice today, instead :)

Well, Valentine's is over, thankfully, for another year, so I shall say no more on the matter until the infernal day comes round again.

Anyway, today I'd like to inform everyone about Kickass Rock band Maverick! These guys are awesome, and you really should check them out *here* and give 'em some likes.
They're pretty new still, so show your support :D
They also just had their first gig on the the 11th, which I sadly missed, due to being in New Zealand, but which I hear was verily awesome and gave forth a multitude of new photos, some of which are reasonably hilarious. *CoughWill'sdrumfaceCough* :P

So seriously guys, check them out, listen to their music -which they very kindly allow free access to - and SPREAD THE WORD!


No comments:

Post a Comment