Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Echo Bazaar!

I shan't keep you long today, just for enough time to show you a new game I was shown on the internet, which I have to admit is actually rather amusing :')
'Tis called Echo Bazaar. Set in "Fallen London", the idea is to try make something of yourself. Using "actions", you take Opportunity Cards and, through them, get Storylets, with which you choose the path you take, building up "Shadowy", "Dangerous", "Watchful"  and "Persuasive" points as you complete (or fail) challenges.
You can also interact with Facebook friends :)
Anyway, I recommend you check it out, as I said, it's fairly enjoyable :D.

As I'm so kind, I'll even provide you with a link:  http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=130338406996028

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment