Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What DOES the red pedal do, anyway?

Nothing compares to the thrill of a massive spin-out as you speed round a corner, without bothering with the fairly useless red pedal that someone attempted explaining the use of before you started racing.

The thrill of the many ample curves of the track, tempting you to beat your previous score for fastest, most reckless turns somehow block out the warnings being read out to you...

"Caution: It's VERY important when racing to make sure you utilise the-"

Oooh, I bet I could skid riiiiight out there to prevent anyone overtaking me...

"And there's really no danger of injury as long as you properly-"

Better make sure I keep an eye on the competition, wouldn't want them to get a head start, maybe I should start off a tiiiny bit before we're told...

"Alright, as long as you remember those I'm sure you'll have a great time! Three, two, o-"

YES! Out ahead, first corner coming up, hit the accelerator, perfect skid.

Waaay out in front!

If I scrunch my eyes up and squint, I can just about see the competition in the dust behind me xD

Doesn't seem to be a way to slow down, but who needs that!

...Hmm, so I wonder what that  red pedal actually does...?

No comments:

Post a Comment