Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tsunami, and the reason for the non-posting backlog

You've probably heard about the earthquake in Japan, and maybe the subsequent tsunami warnings in New Zealand.
So I was up all night worrying about it, checking the live news feed for updates and crying about whether to wake up my family, etc.
So as a result of that and a party the next night I'm absolutely exhausted, hence not posting for the past two nights. So sorry about that, and I really do need sleep, so between that and all the packing for the move in about FOUR DAYS, my posting MAY become a little erratic, so bear with me :D

I shall appreciate your patience (not that anyone really reads this thing anyway :P)
I'll post again in a minute to make up for what I missed but it'll just be a link or something, I'm really too tired to do anything else.

Also I want to say that my thoughts are with everyone who's been affected, and I wish everyone the best possible throughout everything that's happened. 

1 comment:

  1. There need to be more people in the world like you that have the kind of sympathy you have for others' tragedies.

    ReplyDelete