Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good Samaritan :D

Well I'm feeling like a good Samaritan, all full of the slightly smug happiness that comes only from rescuing a small dog from becoming a...slightly smaller piece of dog on the roads.

Though perhaps not picture-perfect as I knelt with my head under a parked car and *cough* other parts of my anatomy askew in a slightly ungainly, *slightly* not very ladylike position, I'll confess to feeling rather heroic as I offered a small piece of sausage to the snarling Pomeranian in front of me.



The endeavor eventually succeeded rather well, with the miraculously calmed dog (Apparently I became much less of a threat with a few fingers missing) on a makeshift lead fashioned from a key-chain, and soon safely returned to its owners (Cue: Awwww).

So, there we go! I'm not completely heartless, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment