Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sacha, this is for you.

Well if my luck holds you'll be checking out my blog like I told you to, so I hope the first thing you see is this:

Sacha, you're amazing.
I love you, so much.

When I see you, I can't help but smile because I feel so lucky to have the chance to spend time with you. When you smile at me I just want to hug you and tell you how amazing you are.
Talking to you makes my day, makes me feel so special to have such an amazing friend.
I still don't understand how I could be friends with such an amazing, wonderful, fun, kind, beautiful person - how I could have been so lucky to meet you those years ago?

I love you , even if you're mean to me sometimes, and call me a *unrepeatable* :P
Even when you look so beautiful you make me jealous, and when you look better in that dress than I ever did :P

I always have such a good time with you, you make me laugh, and I love how we can totally muck around and have fun then sit down and talk for hours about everything - remember when we stayed up nearly all night, just talking in the dark?

You're one of the best people I've ever met, and I treasure every single memory we've shared. I'll never, ever let us lose contact, and you'd better come stay with me for your OE! I'll throw you a party if you do!

Just remember, if you're ever sad or want to talk, I'm only a phone, email, or Skype away (you'd better have your webcam working!) I promise to stay in contact with you, and I'll never let us drift apart, I know when we meet again it'll just be like it always was, and it'll be amazing.

I love you Sacha xoxox <3

1 comment:

  1. I cried.

    I have cried my way through this post at least 5 times today and I'm probably going to keep crying everytime I read it.

    I have already told you I'm no good with words, and even if I was there would be no way to tell you just how much your friendship means to me.

    I don't want to copy your words..... but it's hard when they so perfectly describe how I feel about you.

    Anyway I will try.

    You continue to surprise and amaze me with your ability to keep smiling through the hard times, and laugh through the pain. I know I could never do what you do, I am in total awe of your strength.

    I also will never forget the times we've spent together, the hundreds of amazing memories we share, and the many secrets we have confided in each other. I love the fact I never have to worry about what I say around you, or how I look or act, you are one of the few people in my life I can truely be myself around, and I treasure those people more than I can say. You make me laugh, you can bring me up when I am down and your hugs make me happy, even though every one make me wildly jealous of your amazing figure:P

    Your trust means the world to me and I want you to know I will always be there for you through the thick and the thin, through the good and the bad. (I think that's part of the wedding vow?)

    I will always love you.



    I am going to miss my Pop Pops.Who always makes me feel specail and loved, and who will always be one thousand times better at putting her thoughts into words than I will ever be.

    I will just have to hope that you can look past the words and see the person that's hidden behind them.
    xoxoxoxox
    I love you

    ReplyDelete